Thread: AltoBajo: BC due date

AltoBajo

AltoBajo: BC due date

I thought it would be on the market by now. I was looking forward to it.
    When can we expect it?

Thanks

J Morgan

J Morgan: Re: BC due date

Sorry, AB, too many numbers, too little time.

I'm working on it, but there's a lot of new material. Here and there I'll post "findings," but there's no way a new edition would be out before next summer. (And if you're going to bet, take the Over.)

Tell me what topics you're interested in.

Garry Baldy

Garry Baldy: Re: my favorite topics for future edition

What I would like to see in the next edition?

- shuffle tracking and sequencing. A LOT of sub-topics, actually.

- more Caribbean Stud. Have you calculated (dis)advantages when you see one of the dealer's hole cards? What if you know some of the players' cards? Team play in Caribbean Stud?

- how to take advantages from rebates from loss? Especially, how to play when this rebates starts from some fixed amount from loss?

- Pai Gow Poker? Spanish 21? Pontoon? Double Exposure? Do you play these games? Do you have special tricks?

- what do you recommend for ENHC players, when front loading do not exist at all?

Thanks in advance.

Luck.

Garry Baldy.

AltoBajo

AltoBajo: Re: BC due date

> Tell me what topics you're interested in.

I've been noticing a wonderful array of new Poker type games that have been poping up. Any of those new ones would be great.

Regards
    AltoBajo