Thread: West Tex: 2 Units /100 hands

West Tex

West Tex: 2 Units /100 hands

Is there a way to earn 2 units per 100 hands in Las vegas for a geen chip player? I play about 100 hours a year and use K O. I like to be rated to help with expences. As you know I have used the ultimate gambit on the double deck but have been warned that my spread will bring major heat. I know that e v is related to penatration, rules and bankroll. Using curent strip games "six and double deck" is there a way to earn 2 units /100 hands and be rated for comps?
    Thanks for any advice

West Tex

P. S.
    I play 16 to 20 hours per trip and take 300 units for each trip.

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: 2 Units /100 hands

> Is there a way to earn 2 units per 100
    > hands in Las vegas for a geen chip player? I
    > play about 100 hours a year and use K O. I
    > like to be rated to help with expences. As
    > you know I have used the ultimate gambit on
    > the double deck but have been warned that my
    > spread will bring major heat. I know that e
    > v is related to penatration, rules and
    > bankroll. Using curent strip games "six
    > and double deck" is there a way to earn
    > 2 units /100 hands and be rated for comps?
    > Thanks for any advice

BJRM tells me that a 62/104 DD game, with s17 and das, will earn you almost exactly $50 per hour, with a 1-6 spread in green. You would need a bit over $11,000 in bank.

Don

G Man

G Man: Re: 2 Units /100 hands

Don is right (as usual). Use your imagination, 2 hands of 4 units doesn` t look bad either and it does the job. Wong out from time to time,etc. Vegas is still very good for green chip players.