Thread: Bettie: Request to long-time BJF subscribers

Bettie

Bettie: Request to long-time BJF subscribers

There are several issues for which we no longer have originals, and all we have are photocopies of the originals. I have just discovered that one of these photocopies is missing some pages and I would be most grateful if someone could copy and fax these pages to the office so that I have the complete magazine.

The issue is June 95, with the boxer on the cover. The pages are 8 and 9 and also 28 and 29. They are side by side in the magazine, so it would be a total of two faxed pages to our office. The fax number is 702/798-8RGE (743).

Thanks so much for any help!

Bettie

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Request to long-time BJF subscribers

> The issue is June 95, with the boxer on the
    > cover. The pages are 8 and 9 and also 28 and
    > 29. They are side by side in the magazine,
    > so it would be a total of two faxed pages to
    > our office. The fax number is 702/798-8RGE
    > (743).

I have every issue of BJF ever printed, Bettie, but no fax machine. But, I have access to one, so if you don't get any other takers by, say, tomorrow, let me know, and I'll get them to you.

Don

Double21

Double21: Ditto for me Bettie! *NT*

Bettie

Bettie: The damsel in distress has been rescued!

Thank you very much; I have received an offer of help. I appreciate it very much!

Bettie