> feel that is an appropriate level of play? I
> have read many of your posts, and I will say
> that you are progressing, but I don't think
> you are ready for high stakes blackjack. You
> may want to lower your stakes, take your
> time, be patient, study the game, and then
> move back up. Good luck, and I wish I had
> the bankroll to bet that big.

Thank you for your post. But, I must say it's only units. It is completly umemportant if I play at a $10.00 table or $100.00 table. All of the principals play out exactly the same.

I'm only a KO player and according to that system when the counts call for it, I must send it in. (As is the case with all systems.) Unfortunately I pretty much only play in AC. I'm a high stakes person in regular life, so why wouldn't I be a high stakes player? The problem in AC, is that anything outside the pit is 8 decks. I am not confortable playing with 8. But, even if I were playing at a $5.00 table, I would still be playing with black chips only. To me UNITS are UNITS, and it's inconsequential what the denominations are. That is where risk of ruin comes. Mine could be one thousand dollars and yours one million.

If I gave you the impression I am complaining about the losses, I apoligize. I come in here when unusual things happen to me and I need reassurance that what i'm doing is correct. The wins come much more frequently then the losses. I apply every principal in KO combined with every page and word that is spoken by THE DON. (they only thought the real one died on 6/10 ) I can't do more then that. I love the criticism I recieve in here. How the hell else can I learn.

Here is a kick for you. I just purchased a watch (looks like any other) that is for handicapped people who can not hear. I am able to set it and it vibrates on my wrist silently. This allows me to preset my sessions, so I am constantly warned as to how long im playing without anyone else knowing. Now this was as a response to some nice person posting several months ago that perhaps my sessions were to long. My point is I evaluate every word that is said in here (good or bad) and I make my adjustments accordingly.

And when all else fails, I go looking for the DON

Thanks to everyone in here, I sincerely appreciate your feedback.

Hollywood