> there?

> I live only a three hour drive from AC, but
> based on what I have read about the
> conditions there, have never even tried to
> play there. As a green chip player, the $250
> airfare to LV (or $200 to Mississippi) is a
> pretty nominal amount of money to spend to
> get better conditions.

Yes I win in AC very consistantly. But I find myself very successful leaving my sessions short.
As a green chip player, you are mostly confined to 8 deck shoes. However, on a busy weekend like last night, many of the PITS have tables set up outside the pit with 6 decks and a 25 dollar minimum bet.

I never have large wins in AC. I consider 20 to 30 unit wins adequate. When I reach those wins I frequently casually end my sessions. For me, (and everyone is different) that's what works in AC. Because it's a very short ride for me I have a great deal of disapline and have no problem playing a short time having dinner and going home.

This is very difficult, because sometimes this happens early in my session. In that case I pick myself up and get the hell out of dodge. This is only about $ for me. If I can pick up 2 to 3 thousand in a short period, it does not excite me to think I could turn that into 7 to 10 thousand.
I am very content with a win.

It's kind of like the person that goes to weight watchers and after an entire week, only loses 2 ounces.
At least they didn't gain anything

Good luck,

Hollywood