Thread: veinte-uno: Bankroll question for anyone with SIM

veinte-uno

veinte-uno: Bankroll question for anyone with SIM

I am looking for a bankroll amount as well as trip bankroll for a week for the following:
    System: KO Preferred with Don's "Sweet Sixteen"
    Game:
    DD: DAS S17 DOA 70%pen NoS
    $25 units 1-8 spread using Ian Andersons' "Ultimate Gambit" camo play (1-4, then 2 hands of 4). This includes only increasing after win and decreasing after loss.
    Acceptable RofR is 1% but if you can run it pretty quickly I'd like to know 2% and 5% as well. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Buenas,
    Veinte-uno

veinte-uno

veinte-uno: P.S.

Anybody know when the Library is coming back?

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Bankroll question for anyone with SIM

> Acceptable RofR is 1% but if you can run it
    > pretty quickly I'd like to know 2% and 5% as
    > well.

I won't be able to run the sim for you, but you need to clear something up. When you specify these RORs, are they for the long-term bankroll? I would like to assume that, for a different (smaller) trip bankroll, you will accept a somewhat larger ROR.

Don

veinte-uno

veinte-uno: Clarification

Yes, the long term acceptable is 1-5% (preferably 1%, depending on its size). Thanks Don for bringing to my attention my vagueness. The short term bankroll is not really that important, I can figure that out from the larger numbers.

Buenas cartas,
    Veinte-uno