Thread: chgobjpro: Irritating Headers

chgobjpro

chgobjpro: Irritating Headers

Don, between your header and the Trackjack header I have to scroll down to read each new message and have to scroll down to read each and every message in the thread. Can the headers be reduced in size?

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Irritating Headers

> Don, between your header and the Trackjack
    > header I have to scroll down to read each
    > new message and have to scroll down to read
    > each and every message in the thread. Can
    > the headers be reduced in size?

I would like something to be reduced, because I don't like having to scroll down to see if there are any new messages or not. My header is quite narrow and unobtrusive, but combined with the new ad for Trackjack, they're too much together.

I hope someone is listening!

Don

Cyrus

Cyrus: Ask not what your host can do

"Don, between your header and the Trackjack header I have to scroll down to read each new message and have to scroll down to read each and every message in the thread. Can the headers be reduced in size?"

You can reduce the size of the fonts, as you can reduce the size of everything else, on your screen. That should make scrolling faster.

..Although, I must confess, I never had any problem with fast scrolling. Especially at mesage boards, such as this one, where new posts are clearly marked out.

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Ask not what your host can do

> You can reduce the size of the
    > fonts, as you can reduce the size of
    > everything else, on your screen. That should
    > make scrolling faster.

I INCREASE the size of my font when the site comes up! Otherwise, reading all day, I'm going to go blind. I understand the current, big push for Trackjack and can live with it for a while. I wouldn't want it to be a permanent fixture, though.

> ..Although, I must confess, I never had any
    > problem with fast scrolling. Especially at
    > mesage boards, such as this one, where new
    > posts are clearly marked out.

The part that says if there are new messages is off the screen, to the bottom, under the current setup. It didn't used to be that way, and that's what's annoying.

Don

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Viktor: a favor

I now see that the trackjack ad is considerably smaller on the free pages.

Viktor, can we do the same thing here??

Don