Thread: FrankEDeal: Re: BJ21

FrankEDeal

FrankEDeal: Re: BJ21

As one who has visited and posted on almost all the BJ sites through the years, including some no longer around (John Imming's), my foremost thought is that despite the old saying to the contrary, nice guys generally do finish near the top, and a huge part of that is honesty and integrity. I know who to trust in providing accurate information; a great many others will have to do as we all did at one time, sort it out for themselves at their own expense. Early on, I avoided Arnold's writings for some time due to comments made at one of the Appendices of one of Patterson's early books. Then I saw very positive comments by Ken Uston. What to do? I bought BBinBJ, and have since developed a friendship with Arnold, after devouring every issue ever printed of BJF. Keep up the good work, Don.

Mr.X

Mr.X: Re: BJ21

I agree, trust is very important in blackjack authors, and in many aspects of life.
    James Grosjean wrote an article in a recent BJF about a big win of his. As it turns out, I was at the table he was referring to (we do not know each other).
    So, I am in a position to bust him if he was exagerrating or flat out lying. But I can attest to the fact that, virtually everything he said was accurate, it happened like he said. In my mind, he passed a giant acid test. So I trust most of what he says. Unlike other authors from other bj message boards (you May know who I am refering to).

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: BJ21

> So I trust most of what he says.
    > Unlike other authors from other bj message
    > boards (you May know who I am referring to).

Naw, I never would have guessed without your hint! :-)

Don

J Morgan

J Morgan: "virtually"?

> virtually everything he said was accurate

What do you mean "virtually"?? I'll bet you ANY amount of money that it happened EXACTLY as I said. :-)

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: "virtually"?

What -- do you read this page once every two months?! :-)

Don