Thread: Hollywood: Don, I see where Arnold does

Hollywood

Hollywood: Don, I see where Arnold does

seminars. Do you do the same here in the east? If so, I have a group of people who would love to attend. Please keep me advised if you have any thoughts along these lines.

Regards,

Hollywood

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Don, I see where Arnold does

Don

just_checking

just_checking: Re: Don, I see where Arnold does

Dear Don,

While we're on this subject can you recommend any financial advisors that you consider to be good? My bankroll aside, I have to find a way to invest some money. Many Thanks.

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Don, I see where Arnold does

Not sure just what you're looking for, but any of the top fund managers, such as Vanguard, Fidelity, or Dreyfus, all have advisers who will be most helpful. And, their Web sites carry a great deal of information, as well.

Don

ken

ken: Don, question on options

available make money?

2. If so,where's a good place to start?
    I apologize for using this site for this information,but at least I can get a straight answer.Thanks

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Don, question on options

Yes, but as you can imagine, it's quite difficult.

"2. If so,where's a good place to start?"

Read some good books to become well acquainted with options, how they work, and what the appropriate vehicles are for what you're trying to accomplish.

"I apologize for using this site for this information, but at least I can get a straight answer."

Obviously, I could provide much more information, but I really think we should stick to blackjack here. Note that both bj21 and bjmath have pages devoted to the stock market, where options are occasionally discussed, and where I participate.

Don

Tony

Tony: Re: Don, question on options

Do you have any information on Bright brothers option trading prigram? They usewd to advertise in BJF. Months ago I spoke with their office and they were less than enthusastic; and they wanted $1000.00 up front for their training course.
    Tony

ken

ken: Thanks,I'll check out those sites. -nt

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Don, question on options

Making money day-trading is extremely difficult. Many try and few succeed.

Don