Thread: Hollywood: IN AC, WHERE IS BEST PEN AT

Hollywood

Hollywood: IN AC, WHERE IS BEST PEN AT

present.? I'm going to spend 2 days in AC for new years. I know pen standards seem to change daily. Where is everyone saying the best pen is as of RIGHT NOW.? Also does anyone know of any good games (pit preferred) where pen is good and they are playing with less then 6 decks.? I would appreciate the feedback.

Regards
    HOLLYWOOD

puck

puck: Re: IN AC, WHERE IS BEST PEN AT

if i were you i would forget about the pen and start searching out the front-loaders in AC. i know it sounds crazy but i know of a team that traveled half-way around the world to AC just to play front-loaders dealing out of a shoe.

for an answer, the Sands has 4 deckers in AC.

puck

anon

anon: sorry but my beyond counting is in a moving box

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Yes to your question (NT)

Puck

Puck: Re: sorry but my beyond counting is in a moving bo

> if so i had better get back to
    > work looking for edge in ac

Best of luck to you, as it will be hard work dealing with those shoes. But if it works out for you, do us all a favor and don't kill the games like the others have done. Remember: "greed kills".

Puke