the worst I have ever seen in all my years of playing. I'm only referring to the PIT. At first I thought I might have found an unfriendly dealer, but I changed tables on 2 occasions. When I saw it was happening on the 3rd table I changed hotels. (I realized it was policy) Ironically I thought I recalled in the last BJF the Trop being mentioned as a problem with this. I was however a bit fortunate and left up a few shekels. But it is absolutly not a place I would suggest anyone go that is counting. It appeared they were running at about 60 to 65%. Funny thing was that a couple of the less skilled players at the table said "that seemed like a fast shoe" I wanted to say "no kidding, there are only 6 decks to begin with and they only used about 3.(duhhh) Anyway considering that the counting was a waste, I just stood with BS said goodnight and moved on. I found the graveyard people at the Plaza were running at 85%. Again the ironic comes along. I had a losing session. Go figure. So at the Trop under terrible conditions I win. At the Plaza with great conditions I lose. And folks, "I guess that's why they call it gambling. But it was fun.