i reported once that when i first went to Aria when they opened, a hit on 17 vs. i think a dealer 10, cause i figured i wouldnt win by staying (the way the cards had been going with hot dealer streaks), so might as well gamble on a low card--ended up busting i think...-- THAT play triggered an immediate pit boss CALL on the phone "somewhere"...

well---- i played the other day for not even a few rounds double deck, and different asian boss lady came to table when dealer called "staying on 7". (who cares what i do ! )

( i had a 4,3 vs. 9--the dealer had been winning all the hands again, so i hunched that i probably wouldnt win even if i hit, so i stayed, and hoped the dealer didnt have a proverbial 10 in the hole, and would indeed bust--i wasn't even paying attention o to any count at that point---. to my luck, that is exactly what happened, after the next player ate up a bunch of cards; dealer busted.

well WHY IN THE WORLD would some fool staying on a total of 7 vs. dealer 9 trigger an immediate phone call AGAIN! what the heck is up with ARIA?? whats the point of playing to kill time when ur bored, if u cant even play how u want, even if it is a stupid play? they should welcome morons like that to the tables with open arms. i might as well stay home and contemplate my navel.