Thread: SP21 Self Taught: Does the Las Vegas Club still have 1D 3:2? *NM*

SP21 Self Taught

SP21 Self Taught: Does the Las Vegas Club still have 1D 3:2? *NM*

Pastor Glen

Pastor Glen: Re: Does the Las Vegas Club still have 1D 3:2?

No. They are nowhere near a 3:2 SD. I frequent the place (walk thru) every other week or so and the games are as follows: DD 6:5, 6 deck 3:2 and Switch. You want the El Cortez or Golden Nugget for SD 3:2. THe EL Cortez has 6 SD 3:2 tables.

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Oxymoron

> You want the El Cortez or Golden Nugget for SD 3:2. The El
    > Cortez has 6 SD 3:2 tables.

If I were you, I'd never use "You want" and "El Cortez" in the same sentence, unless it's something along the lines of: "You want the sleaziest, most disgusting hotel in Las Vegas, at which they will throw you out in 30 seconds, if you vary your bet from 1 to 2, then try El Cortez"! :-)

Don

shyboy

shyboy: Re: Oxymoron

When did the Nugget revert back to 3:2 SD?

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Oxymoron

> When did the Nugget revert back to 3:2 SD?

I think you're asking the wrong person. I didn't write the original post. To my knowledge, there is no standard SD 3:2 BJ at Golden Nugget.

Don

Jay

Jay: Re: Oxymoron

He most likely meant the Four Queens which is right next door to the Nugget. That being said, 4Q changed their SD to D10 between my April & July trips. Binion's reverted to 6:5 on almost every table so I probably won't be playing BJ at either property. As far as the Vegas Club, in January they had one table dealing three different games on 3 days - 3:2 SD $10, 3:2 DD $5, and 6:5 SD $5. In April & July they only had one $10 DD 3:2 table and a bunch of 6-deckers H17 in the hot chicks pit.

Pastor Glen

Pastor Glen: Re: Oxymoron

OK, let me "clarify" my statement. Golden Nugget usually has a SD 3:2 $10.00 minimum table. I know the Four Queens has a SD 3:2 table but it's usually closed, (at least when I have passed thru). El Cortez has about a half dozen SD 3:2 tables with some being as low as $5.00 and $10.00 minimums. The rest of downtown is garbage and not really worth the consideration of a serious Advantage Player. El Cortez has some heat yes, but all the tables offer the suited payout as a sidebet. I usually play very well there because all the tables deal from a shoe so I know I'm not going to not going to get dealt a "second" or "shuffeled up" on. If your like me and the single deck 3:2 is your game, El Cortez is the only answer. Laughlin, there are only two SD 3:2 tables in the city, Pioneer and the Golden Nugget which is also a $10.00 min. These are the only ones and they are within a 5 minute walking distance.

freddie

freddie: Re: Oxymoron

I just got back and i can account for El Cortez, SD 3:2 DA2 I forgot if it was S17 or H17, but its No DAS

> OK, let me "clarify" my statement. Golden
    > Nugget usually has a SD 3:2 $10.00 minimum table. I
    > know the Four Queens has a SD 3:2 table but it's
    > usually closed, (at least when I have passed thru). El
    > Cortez has about a half dozen SD 3:2 tables with some
    > being as low as $5.00 and $10.00 minimums. The rest of
    > downtown is garbage and not really worth the
    > consideration of a serious Advantage Player. El Cortez
    > has some heat yes, but all the tables offer the suited
    > payout as a sidebet. I usually play very well there
    > because all the tables deal from a shoe so I know I'm
    > not going to not going to get dealt a
    > "second" or "shuffeled up" on. If
    > your like me and the single deck 3:2 is your game, El
    > Cortez is the only answer. Laughlin, there are only
    > two SD 3:2 tables in the city, Pioneer and the Golden
    > Nugget which is also a $10.00 min. These are the only
    > ones and they are within a 5 minute walking distance.

mystery lurker

mystery lurker: Re: Oxymoron

> I just got back and i can account for El Cortez, SD
    > 3:2 DA2 I forgot if it was S17 or H17, but its No DAS

the single deck game is h17 DA2 ndas

the double deck games are h17 DA2 DAS

they deal the game poker game style, with two different colored packs used, and an autoshuffler...so there is not delay waiting for the dealer to shuffle

and although the limits are low, you can spread you bets despite what Don S said

its old school Vegas, go enjoy