Thread: Bettie: My kind of field trip!

Bettie

Bettie: My kind of field trip!

Below is a link to a story on CNN about a college class from VA that took a field trip to visit on of Nevada's legal brothels (in this case, the Chicken Ranch in Pahrump). I thought it was interesting and figured that maybe some of you would, too.

Bettie

Christopher

Christopher: The difference between Governors Spitzer and Gibbons?

Answer: If Governor Gibbons screws his hookers in NV, he?s legally supporting the women?s oldest profession. Whereas for Governor Spitzer?he lost his governor job for screwing the hooker in the wrong state.

> Below is a link to a story on CNN about a college
    > class from VA that took a field trip to visit on of
    > Nevada's legal brothels (in this case, the Chicken
    > Ranch in Pahrump). I thought it was interesting and
    > figured that maybe some of you would, too.

> Bettie

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: The difference between Governors Spitzer and Gibbons?

I don't see why Spitzer lost his job. He promised that he was going to get the hookers out of the state. That's just what he was doing - one hooker at a time.

> Answer: If Governor Gibbons screws his hookers in NV,
    > he?s legally supporting the women?s oldest profession.
    > Whereas for Governor Spitzer?he lost his governor job
    > for screwing the hooker in the wrong state.

Dog Hand

Dog Hand: LOL! *NM*