Thread: Bettie: For all you perverts (you know who you are)

Bettie

Bettie: For all you perverts (you know who you are)

NYNY's Cirque du Soleil show "Zumanity" is offering special summer pricing for anyone, not just locals, via a special offer called "sensual summer nights." For $69 (natch), you get premium orchestra seating that usually sells for $99, as well as a complimentary appetizer from the Eroticafe and their signature drink, the Zumanitini.

This offer is good through September 3rd, and for more information or to book, you can click the link below. Before anyone asks, I haven't seen the show, so I can't comment on it.

Bettie

Wolverine

Wolverine: our opinion

> This offer is good through September 3rd, and for more
    > information or to book, you can click the link below.
    > Before anyone asks, I haven't seen the show, so I
    > can't comment on it.

When I read this post to the family, they said the show wasn't worth the $69 either--thank goodness it was a comp when we saw it. See at your own risk.

Bettie

Bettie: Without even seeing it,

I concur. I am in no way a prude, but I have no desire to see obese women wearing less than Paris Hilton did in her sex video and simulated acts of sex between, well, everyone (from everything I've read about it). The tranny MC had a surgery not too long ago ? claimed it was for bunions due to the high heels, but I'm thinking maybe that was a cover-up story... Anyway, if I'm going to pay $69 for a sex show, it'd better involve some hard liquor and a lap dance!

Bettie