Thread: litcrit: question for Bettie, Parker, et. al.

litcrit

litcrit: question for Bettie, Parker, et. al.

I'll be in town 7/9-7/14 during the All Star break. What are some of the best places to watch the game? Bars? Sports books? Would I have to grab a spot real early, or don't many people care about it? Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Bettie

Bettie: Re: question for Bettie, Parker, et. al.

I guess I'm not the person to ask, because I can't even tell you what sport you'll be watching. Not sure Viktor's going to be much more help, as the only game he watches all year is the Super Bowl.

Sorry,
    Bettie

> I'll be in town 7/9-7/14 during the All Star break.
    > What are some of the best places to watch the game?
    > Bars? Sports books? Would I have to grab a spot real
    > early, or don't many people care about it? Any
    > thoughts greatly appreciated.

bfbagain

bfbagain: Re: question for Bettie, Parker, et. al.

You should have your pick of the litter as they say. Vegas is a little slow, and HOT. It's after the July 4th holiday, and unless you're a degenerate sports gambler, the books will have much less action on Monday, Tuesday (All Star Gameday) and Wednesday, so they shouldn't be crowded either.

My personal preference would probably be the Bellagio. They have comfortable leather chairs, and the drinks are free.

Have fun
    bfb