Thread: E Fresh: Setting the line

E Fresh

E Fresh: Setting the line

If one were to set an over/under line for how long it would take to get backed off at the El Cortez spreading 1-4 in brown (Are their $25 chips still brown? I haven't been there in a while.) with no camoflage, where would one set it? My first guess for a player who's unknown there was around 20 minutes, but it was just a guess. The clock would start when the first card is dealt, and stop when the player was told to beat it.

Anywho, I'm getting married in Vegas in May and I thought this might be a fun activity for the bachelor party...having all the guys betting the over/under and then playing until the backoff comes or doesn't come before time expires.

Any thoughts on why I should adjust the line up or down are appreciated.

Good cards.

E Fresh

Jay

Jay: Re: Setting the line

No idea how they treat $25 players, I spread silver to red there only ($3-15). However, they do have all new chips, the brown ones are history. They have nice new green $25 chips now, and they haven't called upstairs from the cage on me the last couple trips. Good luck & have fun.