Thread: Sidekick: HOT! HOT! BETTIE - PRESS RELEASE

Sidekick

Sidekick: HOT! HOT! BETTIE - PRESS RELEASE

PRESS RELEASE FROM SIDEKICK-

It appears Bettie from ap.com has a new movie coming!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/pictur...ousbettiepage/

Bettie

Bettie: It's good stuff!

Most of the movie is me answering phone calls and e-mails. It gets really exciting about half-way through when I head to the warehouse to pack up the orders that have come in, though! I won't give away the ending, but I will say that you've never seen anyone edit a book quite like I do!

Considering Bettie has been in seclusion for the last several decades (in northern CA, I believe), and has only conducted the rare interview from another room or behind a door, I'm interested to see what the movie is about. We actually have some Bettie Paige stuff hanging around the house, and I have a calendar over my desk. It replaces the one of sleeping kitties that fellow cat lover Al Rogers from Pi Yee gave me last year since he didn't send me another this year. J/K, Al!

Bettie

Al Rogers

Al Rogers: Let sleeping cats lie

It replaces the one of sleeping kitties that fellow cat lover Al Rogers from Pi Yee gave me last year since he didn't send me another this year. J/K, Al!

Sorry to say I haven't found a 2006 sleeping cats calendar. If I find one, you'll get a copy. My cat is on my desk interfering with me as I write this.