Thread: Bettie: Death Valley in Rare Full Bloom

Bettie

Bettie: Death Valley in Rare Full Bloom

If you're in the area, it's a good time to stop by Death Valley to see a rare site. Seeds that have been laying dormant for years have bloomed thanks to all of the rains that have occurred so far this year. Some require so much rain that they've probably been dormant for a decade. The article also has a sidebar with directions on how to get there from LV, as the most direct route is currently closed.

Bettie

ES

ES: Re: Death Valley in Rare Full Bloom

Interesting article

Autoground

Autoground: Re: Death Valley in Rare Full Bloom

If you want a campground in Death Valley, better show up before 2 PM At the Very latest. This is the busiest time of year for the Park, but now with all the flowers and the Peter Jennings report, this place is crawling with visitors.
    Also, i strongly recommend a visit to Scotty's Castle -- the tour guides are so charismatic and handsome, not to mention well-informed and handsome.

heyah, feel free to ask questions about Death Valley info. I'm told I'm full of it.

A