Thread: zahmed: amusement parks/costs in LV

zahmed

zahmed: amusement parks/costs in LV

In most amusement parks around the country, the average entry ticket is some $35+. Thus, for me and my wife to take our 11 year old for a few rides costs $100 or more and the food inside the parks is awful and expensive.

I am wondering if such parks or amusement areas are in LV (Grand Slam or something at Circus, are there others) and whether the costs may be less.

Parker

Parker: Re: amusement parks/costs in LV

> In most amusement parks around the country,
    > the average entry ticket is some $35+. Thus,
    > for me and my wife to take our 11 year old
    > for a few rides costs $100 or more and the
    > food inside the parks is awful and
    > expensive.

> I am wondering if such parks or amusement
    > areas are in LV (Grand Slam or something at
    > Circus, are there others) and whether the
    > costs may be less.

There is no admission charge for the Adventuredome or midway at Circus Circus. Individual rides cost $3-$5. or you can buy a "day pass" good for unlimited rides for $21.95 for people over 48" tall and $13.95 for kids under 48" tall.

If you bet green or better at the blackjack tables and/or you (or your significant other) likes to play dollar slots, getting some day passes comped is a possibility.

Also, coupons for $4 discounts on the day passes are often found in the freebie tourist mags.

mr bojangles

mr bojangles: Re: amusement parks/costs in LV

Then you also have the choice of several different roller coasters around town for about $10 a ride, or $24.95 to ride all 3 rides ontop of the Strat tower.