Thread: Geoff Hall: Nevada New Game Approval

Geoff Hall

Geoff Hall: Nevada New Game Approval

I will be in Las Vegas, throughout May, to go through the final approval procedures for my game, which is currently on field trial at The 4 Queens.

I will have to face both The Nevada Gaming Commission as well as The Nevada Gaming Control Board on the 6th and 20th May, at the Nevada Courts (wherever they are).

If anybody happens to be interested in the new games approval procedure, in Nevada, then you are welcome to watch my demonstration, at the courts, on either of the above dates. Maybe 1 or 2 people would like to know how 6/5 Blackjack got approved so easily :-)

I will be at The 4 Queens from May 3rd and a message can be left for me there.

Best regards

Geoff

Dog Hand

Dog Hand: Good Luck, and a Suggestion

Geoff,

Good luck with the approval process... here's hoping it goes well for you!

Would you consider wearing one of those "6:5 Sucks" t-shirts when you face the boards? ;-)

Dog Hand

Geoff Hall

Geoff Hall: Re: Good Luck, and a Suggestion

> Geoff,

> Good luck with the approval process...
    > here's hoping it goes well for you!

> Would you consider wearing one of those
    > "6:5 Sucks" t-shirts when you face
    > the boards? ;-)

> Dog Hand

Thanks for the Good Luck wishes Dog Hand. Regarding the 6/5 shirt then it may not hold as much weight as 'Blackjacks' only pay even money in 'Blackjack Switch' due to the advantage gained in the other rules.

I may well wear a shirt with "SWITCH to the best game in town" instead :-)

Best regards

Geoff