Thread: Doc: brief trip report

Doc

Doc: brief trip report

Recent 3day/night trip to Vegas highlights:
    * Golden Nugget does indeed have a few SD games with $25 min. Thanks Parker for the heads up.
    * Stardusts DD game remains playable, although they took me for $600 or so.
    * 4Queens had their usual 1 SD game with 6 crowed seats and a multitude of onlookers waiting to play.
    * Lady Luck has (per the pit critter) completely eliminated their SD game. It was only occasionally available previously anyway.
    * El Cortez is unchanged. Good 'n' Sweaty games.
    * Horseshoe not even worth mentioning. I hope MTR does a better job with this place.
    * Venetion. (yes, one can play at both the Cortez and the Venetion....just need to change clothes, style, and sphincter tone). DD game very playable. Usually $50 min. Off hrs $25 min.
    * Palms. My favorite of the weekend, despite suboptimal penetration. They seem to cut off an entire deck (DD game). $25 and $50 min. games. Varying to $400.
    Given the poor pen at this game I think I was well at the right end of the bell shaped curve being 5K up. Can any math people confirm my suspicion? The game is DD DAS H17 DOA. Playing HiLo with -1 to +4 indices, and well timed bathroom breaks. Played 9 hours there.
    Thanks,
    Doc

Ouchez

Ouchez: 5K, good job, nice report

> * Palms. My favorite of the weekend, despite
    > suboptimal penetration. They seem to cut off
    > an entire deck (DD game). $25 and $50 min.
    > games. Varying to $400.
    > Given the poor pen at this game I think I
    > was well at the right end of the bell shaped
    > curve being 5K up. Can any math people
    > confirm my suspicion? The game is DD DAS H17
    > DOA. Playing HiLo with -1 to +4 indices, and
    > well timed bathroom breaks. Played 9 hours
    > there.
    > Thanks,
    > Doc

keep up the good work. :-)

Regards,