Thread: Randy: Backed Off

Randy

Randy: Backed Off

Over a year ago I was backed off at the Shoe (played way too many hours over 2 1/2 days). I am going back to Vegas this summer and will check out the Shoe although it does not sound like it compares to when I was there last.

I used a players card and got several comps last time. Is there any chance I could get away with using my card on the next trip or will I definitely be flagged as soon as they log me in. Would my wife be able to use a card there?

Thanks

phantom007

phantom007: Re: Backed Off

IMHO, depends a little on how hard of a back-off...full 86 vs. "no more BJ". If fully 86'd, probably not worth the risk, unless you have obtained a totally new ID, look, etc. Otherwise, I would go for it.

Wife should be ok...sounds like a good discrimination lawsuit if they tried to bar her based on your play.

I "did the shoe" back in Feb...about 2 hrs. one night, and 5 the next. Played SD, 4-6:1 spread, with no heat. Of course, lost $900., which probably kept the thermostat set low.

Despite multiple posts to the contrary, I did not experience tip hustling...probably because my dealers did not speak English.

Good Cards,

phantom007.

Randy

Randy: Re: Backed Off

I was just told no more BJ. I think maybe I will try it my last day just to see what happens.

> IMHO, depends a little on how hard of a
    > back-off...full 86 vs. "no more
    > BJ". If fully 86'd, probably not worth
    > the risk, unless you have obtained a totally
    > new ID, look, etc. Otherwise, I would go for
    > it.

> Wife should be ok...sounds like a good
    > discrimination lawsuit if they tried to bar
    > her based on your play.

> I "did the shoe" back in
    > Feb...about 2 hrs. one night, and 5 the
    > next. Played SD, 4-6:1 spread, with no heat.
    > Of course, lost $900., which probably kept
    > the thermostat set low.

> Despite multiple posts to the contrary, I
    > did not experience tip hustling...probably
    > because my dealers did not speak English.

> Good Cards,

> phantom007.