Thread: Battery: Was the Horseshoe robbed?

Battery

Battery: Was the Horseshoe robbed?

I was staying at Binion's Horseshoe last week. Since returning home I have been told that someone got into their cashier's cage on Wednesday afternoon and walked off with a suitcase full of money.

With relatives in town, I had taken my two nieces to Hoover Dam and never heard a word about it. Was I misinformed or did it really happen? The Las Vegas papers don't have it in their archives.

As far as the trip goes, I played 11 sessions winning one, breaking even in a couple others, losing the rest.

At least dinner in the steakhouse atop the Horseshoe is a good as Parker and others have said.

Parker

Parker: yes . . . maybe

According to KTNV, the ABC affiliate in Las Vegas, the 'Shoe was indeed robbed. Link below.

This would have never happened when Benny was alive.

If you want to get back the money you lost there, all you have to do is find the crooks, as Binion's is offering a $10,000 reward.

I also could not find any mention of the robbery in either of the print dailies, which strikes me as rather odd.