Thread: xiix: Status of new gentlemen club rules?

xiix

xiix: Status of new gentlemen club rules?

A while ago, Bettie posted about a change in the law for strip clubs, making them much more restrictive. Then I thought I saw another post or article saying the new laws had been delayed by an injunction or something.

Anybody know what the status is now concerning what dancers can and cannot do in these dens of iniquity? I wanna go. Thanks.

Bettie

Bettie: Re: Status of new gentlemen club rules?

> A while ago, Bettie posted about a change in
    > the law for strip clubs, making them much
    > more restrictive. Then I thought I saw
    > another post or article saying the new laws
    > had been delayed by an injunction or
    > something.

The new rules went into effect on September 1st, with the exception that the rule against putting money in a g-string was delayed, and (I think) subsequently axed.

> Anybody know what the status is now
    > concerning what dancers can and cannot do in
    > these dens of iniquity? I wanna go. Thanks.

The important thing here is that the rules only apply to clubs NOT in actual Las Vegas city limits. If you are in good old Las Vegas, it's still as loose as you can get away with. Call ahead and ask if they were affected or not. I believe that Cheetah's is still okay, but I'm unsure of the new Jaguar's. And a new multi-million dollar strip club entertainment complex will be opening soon, too, with a separate showroom for off-Broadway shows and a restaurant inaccessible to/from the strip club. It will, in fact, be the largest strip club in the world, and it's owned by the guy who owns OG. No official word on when it opens.

Hope that helps,

Bettie

Bettie

Bettie: Also try...

Also, try www.tuscl.com (The Ultimate Strip Club List). It may have more info. It used to be a free service, with hours, drink prices, etc., plus user reviews. It now costs something like $50 per year, or just $5 if you want to look around the reviews for just a few days. It's pretty helpful, and popular cities like LV are reviewed frequently, so there's bound to be some info on the new laws.

Bettie

Mr. X

Mr. X: Re: Status of new gentlemen club rules?

> And a new multi-million dollar
    > strip club entertainment complex will be
    > opening soon, too, with a separate showroom
    > for off-Broadway shows and a restaurant
    > inaccessible to/from the strip club. It
    > will, in fact, be the largest strip club in
    > the world

Bettie, does this mean you'll be moonlighting soon? I'm getting my dollar bills ready!

Bettie

Bettie: Fresh!

> Bettie, does this mean you'll be
    > moonlighting soon? I'm getting my dollar
    > bills ready!

My only response is a silly chuckle and the hope that Viktor didn't notice your post!

No, I am just obsessed with all things Vegas and what's more Vegas than the Largest Strip Club in the World? The paper referred to the owner as the Steve Wynn of strip clubs!

Bettie

Sun Runner

Sun Runner: And Viktor Would Care, Because .. ? *NM*