From the Review-Journal:

Move over, Osbournes

Las Vegas female impersonator Frank Marino is joining the reality TV trend that turned "The Osbournes" and "Anna Nicole Smith" into ratings bonanzas.

The cable network Bravo will film Marino and his longtime male companion, Shannon Schecter, from March through July 4, capping the series with their wedding.

Marino, for 17 years the multigowned headliner of "An Evening at the La Cage," said Bravo expressed interest in making the wedding part of a documentary started last year featuring gay and lesbian marriages.

Marino's response was, "Instead of a doing a documentary, I want to do a show like the Osbournes do, because our family and friends are going to be a lot more interesting than anybody else you're going to find.

"Especially," he added, "with the celebrity guest list we'll have for the wedding. You might be hearing Charo cuchi-cooing in the background or have a white tiger getting loose."

Marino said, "I'm putting aside more money for the wedding than I'm getting paid" from Bravo.

That won't be a low-budget number, since Marino just signed a 10-year, $10 million contract with the Riviera.

Is anyone else really sick of these shows? In truth, the only reality shows I've ever seen are "Cops," a few times long ago when it first started, and "The Osbournes," which is just hilarious. But come on, how real is it to have a schoolteacher and an aspiring model work together to eat bugs or whatever kind of crap they promote on those shows. And how many gay millionaires do you see who perform as transvestites get married in the midst of celebrities?

I'm not knocking Frank, but when is this completely unreal "reality" crap going to end? Anyone else sick of it?

Bettie