Thread: Moose: BTW, that Fitz spread was 10-60 at 2 deck..

Moose

Moose: BTW, that Fitz spread was 10-60 at 2 deck..

.. which makes it all the more baffling.

I wasn't counting out loud, I was even betting $15 off the top and parlaying up to sixty. The big problem was that I was playing heads up.

I took don's advice though, went down to the strip and satisfied my appetite for playing with 10-2x80 play all at the famous golden lion's S17 LS game with no problems to speak of.

PS have gotten 3 or 4 sessions at the Bar-U Coast with no incidences so far. So the Fitz has taken the lead with the only barring. Sweaty old Marvin at the Royale yelled at the dealer for dealing into the second deck when I got an $80 blackjack on a $10 table. Poor girl..

Best game of all has been Superfun 21. $5 to $60 and $10 to $100 with no heat whatsoever.

M.

V-man

V-man: SF21?

> Best game of all has been Superfun 21. $5 to
    > $60 and $10 to $100 with no heat whatsoever.

> M.

There is likely no heat at SF21 because you can't win with this kind of spread 1-10.