Thread: rookiego21: House edge for Special Pontoon game

rookiego21

rookiego21: House edge for Special Pontoon game

Hi everyone....some had replied to this subject....but none has answered my questions...how sad

The advantages of most of the rules are easy to caculate? only the redouble part is difficult.

As you can hit after you double, there is a certain EV gain which entice you to double more.

Trapper

Trapper: You should contact Katarina Walker

She is about to self publish a book on Pontoon and Spanish 21. Victor or Don would probably have her email address. She is a pro Pontoon player and researcher. I suspect she would be happy to help you. You might want to buy her book.

Jye Yin

Jye Yin: Re: You should contact Katarina Walker

Hi,
    Do you know Walker's email?
    Thank you so much.

> She is about to self publish a book on Pontoon and
    > Spanish 21. Victor or Don would probably have her
    > email address. She is a pro Pontoon player and
    > researcher. I suspect she would be happy to help you.
    > You might want to buy her book.