Thread: jblaze: messing with my mind

jblaze

jblaze: messing with my mind

OK, it's not my miscounting! I played the first round of a shoe in CVBJ, and saw one ace come out. I then checked the ace count, and it said 2. I miscounted, I thought, but then I clicked 'show last round', and there was only 1! So, my question is, if the burn card is an Ace (I don't have show the burn card selected) does it count this?

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: messing with my mind

For purposes of Ace side counts, CVBJ does not count burn cards. But the discard tray stats do count burn cards. These stats aren't designed for testing yourself but to show the actual contents of the tray; just as the shoe stats show the shoe cards even though they are all unseen.

> OK, it's not my miscounting! I played the first round
    > of a shoe in CVBJ, and saw one ace come out. I then
    > checked the ace count, and it said 2. I miscounted, I
    > thought, but then I clicked 'show last round', and
    > there was only 1! So, my question is, if the burn card
    > is an Ace (I don't have show the burn card selected)
    > does it count this?

jblaze

jblaze: got it, thanks *NM*