Thread: MJ: CVBJ 4 Question

MJ

MJ: CVBJ 4 Question

Would I be able to play CVBJ on an HDTV? If so, would the graphic realism of the ultra real mode be compromised?

MJ

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: CVBJ 4 Question

My screens are both wide screens. It should work fine as long as the graphics card is set to understand that the screen is wider and does not stretch the image. Modern graphics cards have such settings.

> Would I be able to play CVBJ on an HDTV? If so, would
    > the graphic realism of the ultra real mode be
    > compromised?

> MJ

MJ

MJ: Re: CVBJ 4 Question

> My screens are both wide screens.

How many inches are your widescreens?

My HDTV is 60 inches. If I can play CVBJ on there it would be really neat. I heard I would have to use an "S Out" cable. Is that right?

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: CVBJ 4 Question

Mine are 24" monitors, not TVs. What matters is the ratio. I run at 1920x1200. A normal aspect screen would be 1600x1200. If you can display Windows applications without stretching, CV will not stretch.

> How many inches are your widescreens?

> My HDTV is 60 inches. If I can play CVBJ on there it
    > would be really neat. I heard I would have to use an
    > "S Out" cable. Is that right?