Thread: MJ: Username and Password Prompt Question

MJ

MJ: Username and Password Prompt Question

I recently changed my browser to Mozilla Firefox. Now every time I visit any forum on this website a box pops up which asks me to input my username and password. This is starting to become quite annoying. Can anybody tell me how to make it stop? It even happens when I use the IE browser.

-MJ

MJ

MJ: Re: Username and Password Prompt Question

BTW the prompt which pops up is entitled "Enter Network Password" if that helps anyone to answer my question.

Parker

Parker: See other posts

> BTW the prompt which pops up is entitled
    > "Enter Network Password" if that
    > helps anyone to answer my question.

It has nothing to do with your browser. There is a glitch in the website. We are aware of the problem and are working on it.

Parker

Parker: Fixed

The problem should be resolved now.

Again, it was a glitch in the website and had nothing to do with which browser was being used.

MJ

MJ: Thanks

> The problem should be resolved now.

Ok it works just fine now. Thanks for the response.

-MJ