> In view of this, intepret the lack of canned BJ simulation software as you like ...

I interpret the lack thereof as follows ...

... there are a million regular folk to every scientist.

The regular folk live in the world Microsoft created and we either like it or lump it. And while our system is unstable, and vulnerable to outside influence, we find ways to live with it because there is a whole s**t load of software that we can use, and exchange information with, pretty easily.

Software developers must market to us, because as much as they might hate it, it is the best way to get paid for what they do.

The regular folk don't have the luxury of installing LINUX and hoping that the EXCEL or WORD or POWER POINT clone is going to produce a file we can exchange with business associates, family, or friends.

And as to the 'vulnerability' issue; if half as many people were using LINUX as were using WINDOWS, all the little punks out there writing virus code would by now have found a way to screw with LINUX also; thankfully for you and Parker, for now, they just don't care.

Am I saying I like MS? Nope.

I am saying that trying to live in my world, using LINUX, would give me brain damage.

Oh yea, and I get to use Norm's stuff also.