Thread: Shaun: Open Source Blackjack Practice Program

Shaun

Shaun: Open Source Blackjack Practice Program

It is a java program and it is hosted at www.openblackjack.com. If some people from this forum would be willing to try it, I would be very open to suggestions about how to improve it.

Right now it supports up to a table of hands, hi-lo count and the Illustrious 18 indices (all with 6decks DAS, early surrender). It corrects you whenever you make a mistake.

If anyone wants a free way to practice blackjack counting, try it out. Also, does anyone know how I could get a link to the website listed into the FAQ under section 1.3? Thanks,

Shaun

Gerasimos Mouzakitis

Gerasimos Mouzakitis: Re: Open Source Blackjack Practice Program

Can u make this program work on a 9210i mobile?