Thread: YJ: A great game

YJ

YJ: A great game

I come across a great game, can anybody tell me how good the game is:
    S17, 6D, ES10 and on any number of cards and after double, 5 cards half win, DAS, D2
    Can someone advise on 5 cards half win strategy?
    Thanks

Adam N. Subtractum

Adam N. Subtractum: Re: A great game

> I come across a great game, can anybody tell
    > me how good the game is:
    > S17, 6D, ES10 and on any number of cards and
    > after double, 5 cards half win, DAS, D2

I don't have exact figures for five card half win as far as basic strategy expectation, but I'd speculate that this game gives you somewhere around a .2% to .3% edge right off the bat.

I do have some figures for 5CHW from Wong's PBJ. Under his benchmark rules & conditions for 6D adding this bonus provides an improvement in score of over 250%. Unfortunately, I don't have any data on ES10, other than BS expectation.

> Can someone advise on 5 cards half win
    > strategy?

Wong's PBJ is the definitive work on the subject, see chapter nine, its very extensive.

> Thanks

Hope this helps. Feel free to e-mail me if you want to tel..er, ask me any more questions about this game, lol ;-)

ANS

AB

AB: Re: A great game...How much does a blackjack pay? *NM*

YJ

YJ: 3 to 2 *NM*

methodman

methodman: Re: A great game...there are 2 to 1 games *NM*