Thread: Don Schlesinger: Netscape upgrade question

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Netscape upgrade question

I currently am running Netscape 4.7. If I were to upgrade to 6.2, is it possible to keep the old version, in case I don't like the new one?

I know, for example, that I maintained AOL 4.0 on my computer in case I didn't like 6.0 (I never did bother with 7.0), but I don't know if you can do this with Netscape, as well.

Thanks.

Don

Loco

Loco: Yes

Just go to Netscape's web site and download the newer version. The older one will be OK.

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Yes

> Just go to Netscape's web site and download
    > the newer version. The older one will be OK.

Thank you. And, if it isn't, where can I find you?! :-)

Don

Loco

Loco: Let me rephrase that

> Thank you. And, if it isn't, where can I
    > find you?! :-)

> Don

The older version SHOULD be OK.

Unfortunately, when you're dealing with software, nothing is certain. Look at the bright side. At least you're not dealing with a Microsoft product.

As to where you can find me, my ex-wife is still asking the same question