Thread: Jack Fate: Forget Tunica.

Jack Fate

Jack Fate: Forget Tunica.

Conditions, conditions, conditions. It's bad enough the decent games are few and far between. Every place I tried the conditions suck. This place has become a joke IMHO. Total waste of time.

Gold strike: 6/5 single deck.

Grand: 6/5 AND rule of 5.

Ballys: BJ pays even money at single deck.
    Over one deck cut off one the 2 deck game.

Resorts: 6/5 2deck. Thats right. 6/5 2deck. Just to be safe, no mid shoe.

In most places the carinval games out number BJ 2 to 1.

Have yet to see 2 deck with greater than 50% pen.

By and large tables are kept full. If your planning on coming here hit the stores about 3 a.m. and you might find a heads up game. Maybe.

I was afraid this would happen when the Gulf coast got knocked out. This is the first time I've been here in almost a year, so maybe things got this way before that.

Shoe is still decent, but you can't camp out there all day.

At any rate I'll be leaving soon.

Regards, Jack.

Parker

Parker: Questions

A shame. A few years ago this was the best place for single deck south of Reno - better than Vegas, even.

Is there any 3:2 single deck left at all?

What is the Horseshoe like now?

Jack Fate

Jack Fate: Re: Questions

I found one single deck table ($25) at Sams town.

Things at the Horseshoe have actualy improved since last time I was there. Plenty of single deck rangeing from $10 to $50. Nice thing is all BJ tables now have 5 spots. Also found 5/6 pen and better on the shoes. Of course it is still H17.

I heard Hollywood has some S.D.but I did not go there.

I did not check out all the places,so I can't say for sure how things are, but in general it didn't look good.

Praying Mantis

Praying Mantis: Forget Tunica for PITCH Games

> Resorts: 6/5 2deck. Thats right. 6/5 2deck. Just to be
    > safe, no mid shoe.

> Have yet to see 2 deck with greater than 50% pen.

Jack,

I have been there VERY recently. Yes $10 DD is 6:5 at this store, but they have a very nicely dealt $25 DD that's 3:2. I've gotten dealers going 70%+. This table, by the way, is exactly NEXT TO the one you speak so negative about. Perhaps you need to look over your shoulder?

By and large you are correct. Forget hand-held games in Tunica. You can find a couple...at most, worth playing. Of course you can visit the Blues Museum in Clarksdale on your way south to Vicksburg for a good game there...

Regards,
    PM

Praying Mantis

Praying Mantis: Only Place You'll Get it! *NM*

Jack Fate

Jack Fate: Re: Forget Tunica for PITCH Games

Thanks P.M.

If the table you speak of was there' I didn't see it. I left out of there a couple days ago. I'm headed south now trying to stay out of the ice. I'll check back in later.

Praying Mantis

Praying Mantis: It May Not Have Been Open When You Were There

> If the table you speak of was there' I didn't see it.
    > I left out of there a couple days ago. I'm headed
    > south now trying to stay out of the ice. I'll check
    > back in later.

I do recall one trip there they had 2 $10 6:5 DD games open and no quarter table. That may have happened the time you were there. (It may have been the same day I saw the 2 $10 tables if it was recently. We may have crossed paths.)

However; every other time I went there that quarter table was open. I suggest that you limit your playing time to 30 minutes or less. Hit and run!

Regards,
    PM

Wanabe

Wanabe: Re: Forget Tunica for PITCH Games

Yes, 6:5 is very bad. Just say no.

I was in Tunica within the last couple months. Single deck still good. Double decks have always been marginal for me. Can find 60% to 70% if in the right place and get lucky.

Wanabe
    > Jack,

> I have been there VERY recently. Yes $10 DD is 6:5 at
    > this store, but they have a very nicely dealt $25 DD
    > that's 3:2. I've gotten dealers going 70%+. This
    > table, by the way, is exactly NEXT TO the one you
    > speak so negative about. Perhaps you need to look over
    > your shoulder?

> By and large you are correct. Forget hand-held games
    > in Tunica. You can find a couple...at most, worth
    > playing. Of course you can visit the Blues Museum in
    > Clarksdale on your way south to Vicksburg for a good