As I waited for the Valet to deliver my vehicle (pick-up and 4WD, of course), I noticed a brand new Ford Excursion being loaded with one piece of luggage, one suit bag, 8 cases of beer, and about 10 bottles of hard liquior, plus about 10 plastic bags full of "gift shop stuff".

All of this was carried out on the Bellman's Cart.
The cute blonde giggled when the valet gave her the keys, and a fat, grey-haired man (maybe her grandfather), who carried an empty "slot cup", tipped the Bellman a dollar, and then, same to the Valet.

When same Valet (finally) brought me my Truck, I tipped him $5 (my usual). Then I drove away, wondering, that if I gain more weight, then in 20 years, can I get a BABE, and only have to tip a buck!

I wonder how much this guy lost?

During this trip, I played a few hours at Fitzgerald's, and the rest at Goldstrike. At FG, they had $5. DD open, and I played alone for a few hours, m/l (ploppies come and ploppies go). Ended up in the hole, then reverted to "POS", i.e., Progressive Overbetting Style, though doing same with regards to the Count, and won $300.

Then went to GS. Had not played BJ here for the last 6 months...not backed off, just flushed out! I carefully scanned the field...none of the oppressors were on duty! Found a SD table, $10. minimun, and began to play. Of course, gave my Player's Card, for the purpose of comps.

I played 2 hands, for about 15 min., when PC walks over to Dealer and says "COUNTER!". Nothing seemed to change, except that I realized that an "Executive PC" was in my peripheral vision to the left and behind (the same guy who once before said I was going to 2 hands with higher bets in positive counts). I quickly reverted to my ploppy days, i.e., Progressive.

He left, as did my luck, and I was allowed to keep playing, and losing $1,000. at BJ, then $700 at Craps, trying "to get it back"!

At least, I should have GOOD COMPS next visit!

Other Tunica info.:

-Slot Wars...most all Tunica properties are getting into the "loosest slots" battle. Hollywood, so far, seems to be the leader at 98%.

-$3. BJ available at many properties, in off hours...always 6D.

-GoldStrike's Poker Room is first of same to be "Non-Smoking" in Tunica...screw that SHIT! I will go next door to HS then!

-March 14-16th...Dice-Scooting seminar at Sam's Town. This is not a joke! Seminar put on by a reputable BJ author, whose name cannot be spoken here.

So there we have it, phantom007's first Tunica White Trash Report.

I stole a roll of TP from GS, so as to get even for their beating! Someday, I want a Cart Full of Booze!

phantom007.