Thread: Gabriel: 6-card charlie

Gabriel

Gabriel: 6-card charlie

How can I calculate (or otherwise find out) what strategy adjustments should be made to a Single-deck, no DAS, but Double on any two initial cards, h17 game that offers late surrender if the game also offers a 6-card charlie?

MGP

MGP: Re: 6-card charlie

> How can I calculate (or otherwise find out) what
    > strategy adjustments should be made to a Single-deck,
    > no DAS, but Double on any two initial cards, h17 game
    > that offers late surrender if the game also offers a
    > 6-card charlie?

Search for 6C charlie on the international thread. I can't remember how many decks it was but we discussed it there.

Gabriel

Gabriel: Re: 6-card charlie

I'm having trouble finding it. I can only find the first 20 or so of over one thousand results. Any ideas of how to use the search engine more effectively, or tips on what to search for? Thanks, and sorry to be difficult.

MGP

MGP: Re: 6-card charlie

> I'm having trouble finding it. I can only find the
    > first 20 or so of over one thousand results. Any ideas
    > of how to use the search engine more effectively, or
    > tips on what to search for? Thanks, and sorry to be
    > difficult.

Sorry, it was in the other board: