Thread: MJ: Shuffle Card- Simple Question

MJ

MJ: Shuffle Card- Simple Question

Will the dealer deal out another round if toward the end of a shoe a round has been concluded and the cut card is the next card waiting to be taken out of the shoe or will he take the remaining cards out and start to shuffle?

In other words, does the shuffle card have to actually come out in the middle of a round for the dealer to shuffle or can the dealer shuffle if the cut card is the first card to be dealt out at the beginning of a round?

Thanks for any answers on this one. If the dealer has to deal out another round and the count is high...I guess it is time to play several spots!!

-MJ

bfbagain

bfbagain: NO! *NM*

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Shuffle Card- Simple Question

> Will the dealer deal out another round if toward the
    > end of a shoe a round has been concluded and the cut
    > card is the next card waiting to be taken out of the
    > shoe or will he take the remaining cards out and start
    > to shuffle?

Shuffle.

> In other words, does the shuffle card have to actually
    > come out in the middle of a round for the dealer to
    > shuffle or can the dealer shuffle if the cut card is
    > the first card to be dealt out at the beginning of a
    > round?

Shuffle.

> Thanks for any answers on this one. If the dealer has
    > to deal out another round and the count is high...I
    > guess it is time to play several spots!!

Nope. The time to play several spots is the round just before this happens. :-) I can't tell you how many thousands of times in my life I've said, "This is the last round of the shoe," and have been right.

Practice. :-)

Don

suicyco maniac

suicyco maniac: Depends on the dealer

I have found many dealers who will deal one more round after the cut card but this is definatly the exception and not the rule. SM

Magician

Magician: Re: Depends on the dealer

> I have found many dealers who will deal one more round
    > after the cut card but this is definatly the exception
    > and not the rule. SM

Maybe they just came off a baccarat table? Doing something to distract the dealer (e.g. buying in) after the cut card comes out sometimes gets you an extra round or two as well. Hiding the cut card might be going a little too far. :-)

suicyco maniac

suicyco maniac: Some dealers

Will even go so far as to ask "One more or should we shuffle" It just all depends on the enviroment and the dealers mood. Clearly nothing to bank on but nice when it presents itself. BTW it never hurts to ask for another round. SM