Passing thru Shreveport Sun, thought I'd spend the night and play some. Only had $500 on me so I played the $5 table with 1-10 spread hoping for good fortune. I have always played RPC but I thought I would play HiLo (+ Ill 18) for a change. I played a total of 8 hours at about 10 tables. I quickly lost about 10-12 units and would hover in a narrow channel for an hour or so until I would quickly drop another 10-15 units. Never once did I stage a rally to narrow my deficit. The count was negative an incredibly high percentage of the time (it was to busy to wong) and probably 90% of my bets were minimum. Good thing too because I lost most all DD's and bigger bets. Variance was a B*****ch and I had to think back about 5 years since I played 8 hours without a positive spurt to keep me in the ball game(though $500 BR left me very vulnerable). Met face-up with RoR and left with tail dragging. Wish I'd been a little smarter and just passed on playing since Wonging was not possible (packed tables). Then again maybe it was just that darned HiLo.....