Thread: KidDangerous: hiopt

KidDangerous

KidDangerous: hiopt

the hiopt system as shown in TWGBJB, is it playable with those charts and info as they are? or is the info in the book just an approx, and i need to order the actual system? any info is appreciated!

Sonny

Sonny: Re: hiopt

> the hiopt system as shown in TWGBJB, is it
    > playable with those charts and info as they
    > are? or is the info in the book just an
    > approx, and i need to order the actual
    > system? any info is appreciated!

The system in the book is fine, but the win rates that it talks about are fairly inflated compared to the games currently available. I believe all of the BS charts and strategy deviations are good, although you might want to run the system through a simulator to get more accurate numbers for you bet spread and the games you are playing.

I have used both systems and still use the Hi-Opt II. Overall, the systems in the book are still valid.

-Sonny-

SpiderMan

SpiderMan: Re: hiopt

The indices in the book are actually taken out of the Hi-Opt I report (- / + 6). It is enough for 6 & 8 deckers, for the TC won't be too high. But if u want more accuracy in single & double deck games, the Hi-Opt I report will be a better choice-learn all the indices. Consult my message (which Bettie Paige responded) on the BJ Main page.

btw, the other charts are quite reliable, too!

KidDangerous

KidDangerous: Re: hiopt

thanks for the response. just wanted to make sure that the info in the book was complete. thanks a lot!!!