Ive been a BJ player for a number years and I have decided to get serious about my game play. I recently purchased TWGBJB and have been practicing the HO I count and the basic strategy. Ive have come to like them and the logic and math behind both seems to stand scrutiny. I also found the other advice, beyond the counting and strategy, in the book informative.

Since starting this I have done some looking here and reading reviews in other places and its seems the HO I system is inferior to the KO if you dont do a side count of A's. Im having some trouble doing the side count and Im not sure if I will at some point be able to do it. I also read somewhere that you are less likely to make a mistake with the KO in that you dont have to do a true count calculation. Is that True?

Should I scrap the HO and go with the KO or is the gain from switching minimal. Ive put a lot of time into the HO. Is the KO drastically different then the HO? Would I need to unlearn that and force feed myself the KO?

Most of the games I have played are multi deck games although I recently got to play on a single deck game.

TIA