I've been using Norms CVBJ app for over a month now. What an incredible resource. Counting speed's coming up, and strategy percentage's are coming up nicely.

What about play for someone that's taking $100 with them to Vegas, or more likely Wendover in my case.

I've read most of the posts here, and one thing really did strike home. I'm not out to make a lot of money (obviously), but rather have a good time, make the $100 last, and maybe possibly go home up a little bit.

In CVBJ sim I've taken $60 on a $3 table to $120 nearly two dozen times, once to $340, and lost all $60 once. Usually this all happens withing a couple hours of play each time.

Is this a realistic scenario when I go 'live', assuming perfect play? Maybe more appropriately, are $3 tables ever realistic in Vegas or Wendover? I'm guessing it would have to afternoon play, but where?

Last question... I remember a really nice dealer telling me that I shouldn't play the dealer (him) by myself. He said it gave the dealer an extra advantage doing one-on-one play. How's that possible? Mathmatically I don't see it, but I'd like to hear anyone's insight. I'm guess that he was tired and preferred to stand rather than deal cards.