Thread: torkee: sudden count fluctuations

torkee

torkee: sudden count fluctuations

Hi
    Just got a quick question about hi low. ive often noticed then when the count fluctuates violently. Like changes from say running 9 to running 16in one round. Or even say -10 to zero, i notice lots of high cards flowing acount. Even though true count isnt high. eg when you from -16 to 0. I ssee this fairly often. Does this mean anything? Is it a favourable time to play when the count jump massively in the positive direction, even if the true count might indicate the opposite. Everything ive read would tell me there is no mathematical basis for do so. But when watching it happens so often i was wondering if perhaps there is something more ...?
    thanks

Ouchez

Ouchez: How many decks? *NM*

torkee

torkee: 8 decks, pen of 6.5/8 *NM*

MM

MM: I increase sometimes for camouflage *NM*

Ouchez

Ouchez: use the discipline...

always go with the math when the count says you have the edge, not before.

I know it can be hard at times to hold back those horses, but hold you must.

Regards,
    Ouchez.