Thread: cv9482: single vs double deck

cv9482

cv9482: single vs double deck

Hi,

I'm kind of a hobby counter and I play single and double deck games. Been working on it for a few months. I've noticed when I play single deck I almost always win, double deck I tend to lose (slowly). I play red chips and spread 1 to four times my low amount. Is it just bad luck that I find myself losing at double deck, or do I need to spread more to be competetive?

Also, I haven't played a six deck game, are they beatable without jumping in and out during favorable counts? Is this still allowed any where?

Chris

Charlie_t_jr

Charlie_t_jr: Re: single vs double deck

> Hi,

> I'm kind of a hobby counter and I play
    > single and double deck games. Been working
    > on it for a few months. I've noticed when I
    > play single deck I almost always win, double
    > deck I tend to lose (slowly). I play red
    > chips and spread 1 to four times my low
    > amount. Is it just bad luck that I find
    > myself losing at double deck, or do I need
    > to spread more to be competetive?

> Also, I haven't played a six deck game, are
    > they beatable without jumping in and out
    > during favorable counts? Is this still
    > allowed any where?

> Chris

You need to spread more at DD. 1-4 at SD is fine, but not enough at DD. Benchmark is usually 1-8.

I too, mostly play red chip SD & DD. I try to spread 1-5 at SD, and 1-10 at DD.