Thread: flower: Advanced Point Count Strategy

flower

flower: Advanced Point Count Strategy

Hello,
    can anyone tell me where can i find some indices about Revere Advanced Point Count Strategy(17 points)? I will be much appreciate if you can tell me the BC, PE, IC, for that system and some basic exeptions.

Parker

Parker: Re: Advanced Point Count Strategy

> Hello,
    > can anyone tell me where can i find some
    > indices about Revere Advanced Point Count
    > Strategy(17 points)? I will be much
    > appreciate if you can tell me the BC, PE,
    > IC, for that system and some basic
    > exeptions.

Well, you could order the complete system from Revere's family for $200, although I do not recommend this.

You could put your $200 to better use (and have some change) by ordering CVData and generating your own set of indices.

All of which begs the question, why do you want to use the RAPC in the first place? It is a bear to learn and use, and other counts have been proven to be more effective, not to mention more "user-friendly."

Even the Revere Point Count, described in Revere's Playing Blackjack as a Business, is just as effective as the RAPC.

flower

flower: Re: Advanced Point Count Strategy

Thank you muchly Parker.