Hey folks,

I've more or less just started playing the game, and of course, I'm addicted. Horribly addicted. My way of thinking, is if I'm going to be addicted, I might as well be educated on my addiction. :-) I went out and bought "Blackjack's hidden secrets: win without counting" and didn't find it to be as instructive/informative as I had hoped for the beginner. I've got basic strategy down cold almost but the issue lies within my indecisiveness. An example would be that if I've got a 16 and the dealer has a face up, apparently I'm supposed to hit. The likelihood of me pulling 5 or less is not very high, so this leaves me to the logic of "well he probably has another face or 10-value in the hole" so I hit. Usually this will happen on 12's, 13's, and up aside from 17 where I'll be stuck with my move. Usually, I'll hit and end up with 23, 24, etc. and the dealer would have had a 5 under there or some other break card or weak hand. Can anyone recommend a good book or site to teach good strategy? I really appreciate any feedback.

Kindest regards,

KB