Thread: newtobj: Session saving hands

newtobj

newtobj: Session saving hands

Playing a sure losing session, I was saved by just one hand. I made a max bet, I got a pair of 8's which I split. The dealer was showing a 9. I got a 3 on my first 8 which I doubled down on and got an A, I thought I was doomed. On my other 8 I got a 2, which I also doubled down on and got a K. The dealer busted, and I won 4 times my max bet which put me ahead for the session. This hand could just as easily been a disaster, but, no guts, no glory.

Shaggy18vw

Shaggy18vw: Re: Session saving hands

Last weekend I was on the other end of that stick. I lost nearly every big bet. I almost assumed whenever the count got up, I would surely get a 13 to the dealers picture, followed by my bust. There is only one thing to say about my trip and yours: "That's Blackjack"