Thread: Umuch: which system?

Umuch

Umuch: which system?

infrequent player, getting ready for my trip to reno. have success doing hi-lo. am thinking i would be better off with hi-opt I. please advise. also, more or less players at table better? will i see more positive numbers playing double deck rather than single deck?

Parker

Parker: Stick with Hi-lo

> infrequent player, getting ready for my trip
    > to reno. have success doing hi-lo. am
    > thinking i would be better off with hi-opt
    > I. please advise. also, more or less players
    > at table better? will i see more positive
    > numbers playing double deck rather than
    > single deck?

The differences between level one counts are negligible - it is definitely not worth learning a new count. Stick with what you know and concentrate on playing it error-free.

The fewer players at the table the better, expecially for single deck games.

You will see more high counts in single deck games than in double deck games. In addition, the double deck games in Reno have poor rules and are generally not worth playing. The single deck games, OTOH, are generally deeply dealt and very good.

hilo fan

hilo fan: Re: Reno rules double deck

How good does the pen have to be to play a double deck with Reno rules, and a 1-8 spread? Is 75% good enough and could someone simulate this since there are no charts for this game in Blackjack Attack?