Thread: Beginagambler: Shuffle Tracking?

Beginagambler

Beginagambler: Shuffle Tracking?

Is it possible to track a single or double deck shuffle? Or is this technique only limited to multi-decks of 4-8? Which publications should I study for the best treatise on shuffle-tracking?

Parker

Parker: Re: Shuffle Tracking?

> Is it possible to track a single or double
    > deck shuffle? Or is this technique only
    > limited to multi-decks of 4-8? Which
    > publications should I study for the best
    > treatise on shuffle-tracking?

With fewer cards, it is much easier to thoroughly shuffle one or two deck than six or eight. I've never heard of anyone tracking a single deck game (although it has probably been done somewhere). I have heard of a few trackable double deck shuffles. Still, the technique is primarily used in shoe games.

For an introduction to shuffle tracking, try Blackbelt in Blackjack, by Arnold Snyder, and/or Shuffle Tracking for Beginners by George C. Both may be ordered from this website.